lynx-dev Comment command: <Default=WebMaster> rarely accepted

From: Nicholas Bodley
Subject: lynx-dev Comment command: <Default=WebMaster> rarely accepted
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:23:20 -0400 (EDT)

 I'm one of the small minority ("informed working poor", currently
unemployed) running a legacy PC (H-P Vectra 386/16N)  who depends upon
(and really appreciates) Lynx.

When I use the Comment command, and typically find no owner defined,
2.7.1 (+ updates) offers to do a

Mailto:WebMaster@<domain>.

However, I've had numerous bounced messages, apparently because the
embedded capital "M" causes address lookups to find "no such address" at
the domain. Not sure about the cap. "W". Also not sure whether this was
fixed in V2.8.

So glad to have frame handling, and the * command!

Just let me thank the lynx-dev community in general; your work is
greatly appreciated!