Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7.1 bugs (fwd)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7.1 bugs (fwd)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 01:03:06 -0400 (EDT)

980604 Kevin Lowey wrote via Al Gilman:
> We're currently using lynx version 2.7.1 on our Digital Unix (alpha)
> There are a couple things I believe are bugs in this version.
> 1) No Paragraphs in Lists -- snip --
> 2) Center aligned tables incorrectly centers the text -- snip --

AG has replied very well to your comments; i'ld respond a bit differently:
you should in any case update to 2-8 from  www.slcc.edu/lynx/release/ ,
which represents  c 10 mths  improvements in all aspects of Lynx behaviour.
as for your bugs, look in the Archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev/ ,
where you will find both discussed in recent months;
do feel free to take up the threads again on lynx-dev,
where developers & users around the World meet & haggle.