lynx-dev Problem with a Site

From: Christopher Gray
Subject: lynx-dev Problem with a Site
Date: 05 Jun 98 16:17:42 -0700

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: lynx-dev exiting when you're in a text entry field? Date: 04 Jun 98 00:17:30
980603 Mack Ackeratt wrote:
> Is there some way I can quit Lynx when the cursor's in a text entry field?

isn't that  ^v ?  it's new in 2-8: look under keystroke commands in help.

> why doesn't tab go to the *next* text field?  It goes to the next line.

that's presumably related to Lynx's rather primitive edit capability
for text-entry fields, which was discussed here recently (see Archive),
but ran into the usual paranoia by sysadmins over abuse by anonymous users.

--- End Message ---