lynx-dev DISP_PARTIAL compile problem

From: Bill Schiavo
Subject: lynx-dev DISP_PARTIAL compile problem
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 20:23:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone.  When I tried to compile Lynx version 2.8.1dev14, without
the DISP_PARTIAL symbol defined, I got an error message like:  undefined
reference to Display_partial which indicates a linking problem.  I believe
somehow that some ifdefing is broken and when I find out what the problem
is I will let you know.  I can build Lynx successfully though if
DISP_PARTIAL is defined.  This happens using DJGPP and Linux.  I wonder if
it is broken on other platforms.

Bill