Re: lynx-dev Header alignment with DIV

From: Dennis Reichel
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Header alignment with DIV
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:40:09 -0400 (EDT)

> Speaking of which, there really should be a "The List" of the various
> problems and bug reports that have been blown off (and there have been
> quite a few which have been) as "we have limited time and interest" over
> the past few months, so that when someone *does* have some time, or when
> they develop an interest, they can check "The List" to see if anyone
> reported a problem.

Hello,

The Apache Group (www.apache.org) has a rather excellent bug reporting and
tracking system.  I am unfamiliar with the details of its implementation,
but it seems to be something Lynx developers might well emulate.

It can be seen at http://www.apache.org/bug_report.html

Regards, Dennis Reichel