lynx-dev Problem with anonymous file: URL restrictions

From: Bruce Blaser
Subject: lynx-dev Problem with anonymous file: URL restrictions
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:17:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm using lynx 2.8rel.2 with the -anonymous and -number_links options.  It
seems that I am able to goto file: URLs using the link number shortcut,
but I am restricted from file: URLs when using the goto command or
clicking on the link itself.  I would like to disable access to file: URLs
via the link number and would appreciate any help on doing this.

TIA

Bruce