lynx-dev Internet by Mac.

From: Al Gilman
Subject: lynx-dev Internet by Mac.
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 22:04:07 -0400 (EDT)

I think I heard someone say that they had Olivier's MacLynx port
running on a lil' ol' SE.

I am seeking experience and advice on Internet software for a SE
with (I believe) 2 Meg of main memory and OS version 6.0.3.

This includes networking software, Lynx, Email.

Any leads: specifics, FAQ pointers, newsgroup pointers, whatever
will be gratefully accepted.  I will want to be bringing all this
up with Microphone (a modem program) for downloading at 2400 baud.

Al

Mother said she would pay for a new computer, but this has become
a matter of principle.