lynx-dev Re: Re- Public Lynx Browser in Europe

From: Rob Partington
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Re- Public Lynx Browser in Europe
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:52:23 +0100 (BST)

> Thank you for your reassuring message of hope. I did try the site you
> mentioned, <lynx.browser.org> but unfortunately I got caught in the login
> - password trap and had to press reset to get out.
> [snip]
> Is there a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel?

Yes!  :-)  Try telnet://lynx.browser.org:5971/ and tell me what you
think.  There'll be more choices in the future, but for now you're
limited to a choice between mono and colour lynx.

Any and all criticisms or suggetions welcomed.
--
rob partington    personal: <URL: mailto:address@hidden >
  programmer     lynx mail: <URL: mailto:address@hidden >