lynx-dev Re: Lynx 2.7.1

From: James Spath
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx 2.7.1
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:40:01 -0400

I got this direct, so am cc'ing the lynx list:
On Fri, Jun 19, 1998 at 03:42:17PM +0200, Arthur Britz wrote:
> I am in search for the binaries of Lynx 2.7.1 for Unix OpenServer. I
> tried the following link but could not get any response

> http://www.crl.com/%7Esubir/lynx/bin/lynx2-7.i386-unknown-netbsd.gz >
> Could you please advise me how to get the binaries or refer me to
> another site.

The above site has a collection of binaries, but you may not find
all versions of UNIX and/or lynx.

Your best bet may be to compile it yourself or get a binary from a
trusted user on the same platform.

Source code lives at http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current.
------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
My capacity for happiness you could fit in a matchbox...
(without taking the matches out first)