Re: lynx-dev Where are you located.

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Where are you located.
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:41:33 -0400 (EDT)

to follow up on what address@hidden said:

> I am makeing a free software site and I want to know where your server
> is located.  Is there other servers with lynx for windows as well?

The default start page for Lynx information is <http://lynx.browser.org/>.

It would be advisable for you to carry a few other links.  Some you
might consider include

Lynx links at <http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx.html> has the best
list of distribution.

The development site is at <http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/> which will
generally have the latest version available anywhere.

None of these sites contains a definitive index of the others, but
they are all cross-linked with hyperlinks so that you can start at
any of the main sites and easily find the rest.

Al