Re: lynx-dev hello

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev hello
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:10:18 -0400 (EDT)

980622 John Poltorak wrote:
> I've been away for a few weeks and haven't heard anything from this list,
> just wondered if it was still alive...

you may not have realised that everyone was required to resubscribe:
if you didn't, send e-mail to  address@hidden  (no subject),
with the one line of text  subscribe lynx-dev .

development is proceeding steadily
& new people keep discovering & praising Lynx,
so there's a certain amount of help-desk activity going on.
one reason things have been a bit quieter is
a refreshing absence of unparliamentary disputes in recent weeks ...