lynx-dev Bug fix in VMS BUILD.COM for Lynx browser 2.8

From: Erik Simon
Subject: lynx-dev Bug fix in VMS BUILD.COM for Lynx browser 2.8
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:55:52 +0100

Hello!

I just got Lynx 2.8 browser from a mirror ftp site and compiled it for VMS AXP.
There was a small error in the BUILD.COM file concerning the include paths.
I send you the corrected file in attachement, it can be reported to work
under Alpha AXP 8420 running OpenVMS 6.2 with Multinet, and sould work
also with VMS 6.2 on old VAX with the same transport.

Best regards.

Erik Simon