Re: lynx-dev 4 suggestions

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 4 suggestions
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:49:05 -0400 (EDT)

> > * On Linux consoles and xterms, would it be possible to activate links
> >   with the mouse?
>
> The Mac version has support for this. Was this part of the original code
> base? If not, I'm sure we could pull it out of the Mac code base (in some
> relevant way). Pine also has mouse-in-xterm support. That's another place
> to reuse code from.
it's provided for lynx by either ncurses or slang (could be in principle
be done with BSD curses, but I've not seen working mouse code developed
on top of SYSV curses).

Can we merge changes back/forth with the Mac version?  (I don't know how
far apart the versions are).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden