Re: lynx-dev LYNX BugReport

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX BugReport
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 07:02:13 -0400

I tried going thru the same steps and found that after typing in Talk Radio
and typing the Click, I got a prompt for a cookie, followed by a warning
that the HTML was invalid, and the page:

                                                       CineMedia/Search Results

                  [newlook.gif] a beautiful line of stars

          [1]Guide to Talk Radio Programming, The

          [2]Talk America Radio Network

          [3]TOUR of DUTY Talk Radio Show

   'check' or status is NULL) order by name">

                       a beautiful line of STARS!!!!
                           Another HyperSearch! ?
   a beautiful line of STARS!!!!

   Copyright © 1994-98 Dan M. Harries
   All rights reserved

I suspect this is one of the sites requiring JavaScript - and having it
coded improperly.