Re: lynx-dev French Version of Lynx

From: Claude SOMA - CNTS
Subject: Re: lynx-dev French Version of Lynx
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:58:44 +0200

Hi
I'am interested whith a french version here in France
(hey every body know now where I'am, look at the TV this is a Mundial Event)
"Coupe du monde de foot"
There is a long discussion on the subject in the archive.
look whith LYMessages_en.h translation in the subject
i18n is not an easy task.
you must have message translated, (all of them) and I think you must have
help translated.
and remember lynx run on different OS (UNIX,VMS,NT,WIN ...)
what I know,there is a french translation
(an old one and some body I think
Webmaster Jim <address@hidden>
is working on the diff between the old and new release.
Jim is on this mailing list,and I think he can give you some precision
If I'am not alone perhaps WE can do something ?
For now, I must leave the mailing list
(holiday for 2 weeks) too much messages for my quota.

Claude Soma