lynx-dev Re: slang library

From: Vince Vielhaber
Subject: lynx-dev Re: slang library
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:17:51 -0400 (edt)

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, John Poltorak wrote:

> slang.a (278318bytes) gets created, but when I copy that to e:/emx/lib
> and attempt to build anything which requires slang.a such as jed, I
> get errors such as:-
>
> e:/emx/lib/slang.a(slvideo.o): Undefined symbol _v_gotoxy referenced
> from text segment
> e:/emx/lib/slang.a(slvideo.o): Undefined symbol _v_getxy referenced
> from text segment
> e:/emx/lib/slang.a(slvideo.o): Undefined symbol _v_putline referenced
> from text segment
> e:/emx/lib/slang.a(slvideo.o): Undefined symbol _v_getline referenced
> from text segment
>
> To me, this suggests that either slang.a is incorrectly built.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> I am using v1.2.2 of slang from space.mit.edu.

Try linking with -lvideo.a

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: address@hidden   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow