lynx-dev Bug?

From: Mike P. Storke
Subject: lynx-dev Bug?
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 18:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

  I've seen this with 2.7.x and still with 2.8, but don't know if it's a bug
with lynx, slang, or the site in question: the problem is that certain parts
of pages won't render correctly with color.  That is, certain links won't be
shown as links, but as plain text and you won't know they're links until you
move the "cursor" over to them and they change color.  A good, simple example
is is this: www.tsu.ru.  The 3 links listed (for different languages) won't
render as links, yet will change color when selected.
  I haven't tried compiling another lynx with color disabled using only
ncurses (which we know has its own problems with color), so I'm not sure.
  Thanks for any info.

Mike