lynx-dev e-mail ?

From: John McFadden
Subject: lynx-dev e-mail ?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 21:03:50 -0600

Hi,is

I am a guy who cannot say no to a challenge. So when my friend said to
me "can my Mac SE get on-line I said I would find a wat to make it
happen!

There is a free e-mail server much like juno, now for the macintosh
platform. The URL is imaginemail.com

If you get the chance would you please set up an account and try to use
your lynx browser to access this service.

I do get in but then there is a weird message "header not found,
redirected" then it asks me if i wish to open w/ bbbedit, or simpletext