RE: lynx-dev Telnet Problem with Win32 Lynx

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: RE: lynx-dev Telnet Problem with Win32 Lynx
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 11:59:44 -0400 (EDT)

The problem is with pdcurses, not lynx.  I don't know if another library
would have the same problem.  pdcurses is asking for the term width and
height from Windows and it is telling it an invalid amount.  I sent Keith
a workaround test compile, but I can't really dive into the problem right
now.  I don't even have a way to test it myself if I had time.