Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.x (fwd)

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.x (fwd)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:19:52 -0700

On Fri, Jul 10, 1998, Wayne Buttles <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

As others have said, it seems to display OK for me.  There are a
few problems with the HTML, according to the validator at:

http://validator.w3.org/

but nothing too major that I could see, and nothing in the
immediate vicinity of the links you mentioned.

Using the validator service is probably the most efficient
way of locating and fixing problems in your mark-up, but I
suppose there is always at least the possibility of some lynx- or
version-specific problem, even with completely valid mark-up.

HTH,

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>