Re: lynx-dev problem in Lynx Version 2.8.1dev.17

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problem in Lynx Version 2.8.1dev.17
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

RE:

Unfortunately, the Options menu limited in the size to fit one page...

What does that mean, one "page".  One "screen"?  WHOSE screen, mine,

where I have lines and rows both set to 62?  Some one else's,
with 24?  A Palm Pilot (I read that linux got ported to it!)
with whatever that has?

Seems like a poor reason to not have more interactive-options...

Or, maybe I just misunderstood the email...

David