lynx-dev Can't 'Z'ap HTTPS connection...

From: William Fulmor
Subject: lynx-dev Can't 'Z'ap HTTPS connection...
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:08:26 -0600 (MDT)

I make one (and only one) HTTPS connection with a brokerage firm.
Sometimes their server is distracted and will not respond.  When that
happens, I must wait for the connection to time out, 'Z'apping won't kill
it.

Is this a necessary artifact of the HTTPS connection, or is there a
problem?

Thanks.

Bill - who couldn't possibly 'surf the net' using a vdt without LYNX.