Re: lynx-dev LYNX: maybe 2-column output for wide screens?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: maybe 2-column output for wide screens?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:59:03 -0400 (EDT)

> Question: what about two columns for lynx?
no particular reason why not, except for time to develop it.  C.J.Lawton
asked this week if there was no impediment to making lynx work with
multiple windows (panes on the screen).  Same answer (I can offer advice to
anyone who's interested in pursuing this, and do integration, but it wasn't
something I was doing myself).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden