Re: lynx-dev LYNX: A really neat idea: able to VI-edit page of links:

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: A really neat idea: able to VI-edit page of links:
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 22:55:40 -0400

The common answer for these types of ideas is:

please do let us know when you have a prototype you would like tested.

There really isn't a 'team' around to implement all the ideas that have
been suggested to date.  However, I'm not suggesting folk not submit
ideas - just that they go over the wish lists and implement what they
can.  Otherwise, the wish list just gets longer and longer - and the
to do list does as well.