Re: lynx-dev Radio Buttons

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Radio Buttons
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 17:26:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 19 Jul 1998, Aaron Schoenike wrote:
>Do radio buttons work in Lynx?
>
>"One Radio button must be checked at all times" is the message I get
>when encountering Radio buttons.

Yes, they do work.

What you are doing (and I checked) is trying to select an already-selected
radio button.  (In other words, it looks like radio buttons actually
"toggle", but you get the error message if you try to toggle the currently
selected radio button off.)

What you must do is use them just like you would radio buttons in a
GUI.  Go to the radio button that you *want* to be selected, and hit return.

Nonselected radio buttons look like:   ( ) Radio button text
Selected radio buttons look like:      (*) Radio button text

By the way, I have emailed this response directly to you, as well as to the
mailing list.

However, if you want help in the future, you should sign up for the mailing
list.  If you can't even sign up for the mailing list, why should people
give you help?