Re: lynx-dev PRINT OPTIONS PROBLEM

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev PRINT OPTIONS PROBLEM
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 17:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

> From address@hidden Sun Jul 19 16:02:21 1998
> Subject: Re: lynx-dev PRINT OPTIONS PROBLEM
> To: address@hidden
>
> Amazingly enough Larry W. Virden, x2487 said:
> >
> > Perhaps the work on the option screen should go this route?
>

> That's precisely what I'm working on.
>
> mrc
> --
>        Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
>   address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all

When this is finished, please post a "how I did it" king of
thing, if you have the time.

Sort of neat, for those of us on the list who do NOT work
on the code.

Always a cool idea when writing an interpreter of some language
(here, html) to implement user features by generating code
IN THAT LANGUAGE that does the feature, then pretending that
code came in the normal way.

the more we see of this, the more we lurkers get ideas we
can use in our OWN code for whatever applications and languages
WE work on.

David