Re: lynx-dev searching the archive

From: Claude SOMA - CNTS
Subject: Re: lynx-dev searching the archive
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:24:43 +0200

Al Gilman <address@hidden> said:
(about search engine)

>Are we leading users down the primrose path by pointing them at
>search services that don't really cover what FLORA has archived
>for us?

I think Internet is growing to fast and search engine can't indexes all
the stuff ?.
old mails (say 3 or 4 months ago) are indexed but new one NO!
This is not easy to find the last discussion, so if people don't search
the archive before asking a question, the same questiom come again and again...
Claude Soma