Re: lynx-dev lynx -lss option bad [BSDI-Support-Request #53069]

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx -lss option bad [BSDI-Support-Request #53069]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:51:57 +0100 (BST)

> finally, who in fact wrote the code in question?

Me, if we're still talking about the lss code.

> is s/he still around to offer any comments?

*looks around*
I think I am, yes.

I'm still working on my object model that is supposed to replace lss.
It's turning out to be a lot more difficult than I thought (like
everything :-), but I'm making some progress.  I think.
--
rob partington    personal: <URL: mailto:address@hidden >
  programmer     lynx mail: <URL: mailto:address@hidden >