Re: lynx-dev Printer options & save-to-file

From: Marc D. Williams
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Printer options & save-to-file
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:30:33 PST8PDT

> 980721 Marc Williams wrote:
> > This question is on behalf of someone on the doslynx-dev list.
>
> isn't that the list we concluded had died?

Heh, no I reckon not. Besides Bobcat specific talk it seems to be the
place for other DOS internet discussions.

> > When using the print option there is a save-to-file option
> > which will always default to the program's directory.
> > The person would like to specify another directory to save to.
>
> in  lynx.cfg  set  SAVE_SPACE=~/whatever/directory/s/he/wants .
> maybe that wasn't available in 2-4-2 ...

In Bobcat's lynx.cfg that entry is known as INCOMING=
But anyway that applies to downloaded files. The print options screen's
save-to-file (or whatever it's called) doesn't make use of
INCOMING/SAVE_SPACE.

He just may be out of luck me thinks.

Marc