lynx-dev Unable to dowload

From: manuel fernandez
Subject: lynx-dev Unable to dowload
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 08:04:19 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using your Linx beta 1 browser on my Mac LC. It runs fine, however
when I download prgrams in any format (ie. hqx, bin etc.) they seem to be
corrupt and will not be recognized by Stuffit 4.0. I have downloaded many
programs from various sites, and the problem continues. I have also taken
these downloaded software to other computers and the data seem to be corrupt.
Is there something in Lynx that is missing (ie a decoder ) that prevents
the file to be recieved correctly? My stuffit is working well since i
have expanded software downloaded on other Macs, so that is not the
problem. Anys suggestions will definitely help, thanks.

Manny Fernandez
CSUN