lynx-dev Free Distribution Of " Lynx 2.8 "For the CHIP CD September 1998

From: Chetan
Subject: lynx-dev Free Distribution Of " Lynx 2.8 "For the CHIP CD September 1998
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:14:49 -0700

Thursday, July 30, 1998

Dear Sir or Madam:

The JS Group from India jointly with Vogel Verlag from Germany has launched India’s best Computer Magazine in English called ‘CHIP - The Best Guide to Computing’. CHIP has a print run of 70,000 copies, which is the highest of any computer magazine in India.

CHIP appears with a CD every month (the CD is FREE of cost to the reader). This CD includes a lot of freeware and shareware.

We would like to include your software – " Lynx 2.8 " in our CD for September. We feel that it is an excellent product and the Indian market should be introduced to it.

Could you please grant us permission to carry the latest version of your software on our CD? Please also let us know where we can get a copy of the latest version. We would be grateful if you let us know by the 31st July 1998, as this would allow us to meet our deadlines for production.

Thanks,

Chetan Bothello

Asst: Designer (CHIP CD)

206-210, Balarama,