Re: lynx-dev improving documentation

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: lynx-dev improving documentation
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:52:13 +0100 (BST)

> is there someone who would be willing to host that material?
> (maybe incidentally we could build a file of good reviews,
> eg the one from a user today; i seem to remember there is such a file,
> but it hasn't been updated recently).

l.b.o is available for hosting anything lynx-based, as always.

I can make accounts for people who want to work on the site, either
the pages or uploading things.

Preferred access is via ssh, although telnet is available.  For
uploading, ftp and smbfs are available.

--
rob partington    personal: <URL: mailto:address@hidden >
  programmer     lynx mail: <URL: mailto:address@hidden >