Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1dev.19.patch.gz

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1dev.19.patch.gz
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 17:02:32 +0100 (BST)

> Actually, after playing some more with it, I'm really not sure what's
> wrong.  :-(  Exactly what is LYstrsep() supposed to be doing when its
> second argument isn't found -- what's it supposed to return, is it
> supposed to have done anything to the pointed-to data, and is it
> supposed to have done anything to its first argument?

Changing the patch to set `out' to be NULL in the initialiser might
help - that way, strsep will return NULL if strpbrk returns NULL,
rather than some undefined value.

I'll roll this into the patch on my website if someone can tell me
it helps...
--
rob partington    personal: <URL: mailto:address@hidden >
  programmer     lynx mail: <URL: mailto:address@hidden >