Re: lynx-dev LYNX: "\"-html-screen truncates

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: "\"-html-screen truncates
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:21:20 -0700

On Fri, Jul 31, 1998, David Combs <address@hidden> wrote:

> I was looking at a site, saw something incorrect in the text,
> wanted to see if perhaps it was lynx that made booboo on
> showing html, so did "\" to see.

        [...]

> As I saw passing by on mailing list a day or two ago, it needs
> to be wrapped (and maybe indented for easy reading, the 2nd, third,
> etc lines printed for one wide line).

Have you tried the "-preparsed" command line option?  It
seems to do quite a bit of what you're looking for, but I'm
not sure exactly what it's *technically* intended to do ...
I added it to my lynx alias a while ago, and it seems to
work well enough for 'casual' inspection of the source.

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>