Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1dev.19.patch.gz

From: pk
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1dev.19.patch.gz
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > T.E.Dickey wrote:
> >
> > > 1998-07-31 (2.8.1dev.19)
[snip]
> > > * add option -eat_all_cookies and corresponding config variable
> > >   EAT_ALL_COOKIES (Brian J Pardy <address@hidden>).
> >
> > I thought it was agreed that the word "eat" was too confusing.  This
> > should be "-accept_all_cookies", no?
> I put that in before I came across the rest of the thread - but I don't
> think there was actually a conclusion, but rather a proposal for a more
> complicated thing.

I'm planning on sitting down and working in some of the suggestions that
came up in the rest of the thread, such as allowing by-domain accept/prompt/
deny behavior to be set up in the config. I need to read over the thread
again.

--
GPG & PGP public keys: <URL:http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/keys/>
PGP fingerprint: 42 57 B3 D2 39 8E 74 C3  5E 4D AC 43 25 D2 26 D4