lynx-dev HTML entities in Lynx

From: Victor Tsaran
Subject: lynx-dev HTML entities in Lynx
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 16:17:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Lynx developers!
I have noticed that Lynx doesn't seem to recognise HTML entities such as
  and alike. In fact, when sending HTTP headers Lynx doesn't strip
out these entities from the URL and thus causes web servers to complain
and send back an error. I personally in one of my PERL scripts had to
strip out the   entities after Lynx sent HTTP header. Otherwise, Lynx
users wouldn't be able to interact with teh database I was designing.
Who could fix this error???
Best regards,
Victor