lynx-dev regex in whereis?

From: pk
Subject: lynx-dev regex in whereis?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 15:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

Looking over the todo list, I saw:

     * I would love to see an expert mode whereis (ie page search)
       capability where I could specify regular expressions (as fancy as
       possible - at least GNU regex smart if not perl 5.004 smart).
       Right now, only caseless constants are searchable Larry W. Virden
       <address@hidden> - Saturday, August 23, 1997 at 04:49:09 (MDT)

Has anyone been working on this? I think it would be a great thing to have.

It should probably also be an option so it can be disabled by anyone who
doesn't need/want regex functionality...

--
GPG & PGP public keys: <URL:http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/keys/>
PGP fingerprint: 42 57 B3 D2 39 8E 74 C3  5E 4D AC 43 25 D2 26 D4