Re: lynx-dev horizontal scrolling stuff

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev horizontal scrolling stuff
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 21:32:07 -0400

Actually, it is exactly the same.  Just because less and lynx write to
the window doesn't mean they use anything near the same technology.
In fact, they use differing and incompatible technology, just as in my
previous example.

I just mention the curses window as a possibility - to implement it would
take a rewrite of lynx's display engine.

I doubt anyone will be doing this within our lifetime.