lynx-dev analysing Lynx structure (was something)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev analysing Lynx structure (was something)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 08:45:44 -0400 (EDT)

980807 Larry Virden wrote:
> I see folk say things like "I would contribute if I understood the code
> or how to write in C etc".  However, one project that's been discussed is
> an updated look at what environment variables Lynx can look at,
> listing the variables, what they impact etc.  As far as I am aware,
> this, along with a look at preprocessor symbols, are both works
> that could always use someone taking a look.  If someone is interested,
> we can talk about where to start on either of these.

we badly need a listing of functions, variables, cross-references etc
available in some accessible public site for everyone's reference.
i've started looking at the source & being rather methodical
am likely to start creating lists of some of those things,
which i can put in a WWW page on the site here.
if people can start doing bits of the job,
we're more likely to create the whole thing eventually.
it's also a good way of learning more about C.