Re: Where is The Download Page?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: Where is The Download Page?
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 22:25:01 -0400 (EDT)

to follow up on what David G. White said:

> I'm using IE 4 and would like to try Lynx but I can't locate
> the program? I'm looking for a "Download Lynx" button. Maybe
> that's the problem :(

> David White
> address@hidden

Actually, you figured it out yourself.  It's not a button,
it's hyper_text_.

Starting at http://lynx.browser.org/

Note that the text "Lynx 2.8" is a link.  Did you follow it?
It takes you down the path to downloading the sources
for the program, or executables for a few of the platforms
where lynx runs.

Do try it out!

Al

PS: you can start at http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx.html#toc

and be off and running to various distribution points.