Re: lynx-dev GNKSA review of Lynx 2.8

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev GNKSA review of Lynx 2.8
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:33:34 +0900 (JST)

> review that Lynx is not meant as a full newsreader, but I still think it
> deserves evaluation. For example the posting mechanism
> definately should either be improved or left out, as it very strongly
> encourages "bad posting".

I am probably one of the few Lynx users whose primary news reader/poster
is also Lynx.  As such a user, I would sincerely like to know how Lynx
``encourages "bad posting".''

As a side note, Lynx handles Japanese news groups beautifully, which is
more than can be said for some other news programs around.

__Henry