lynx-dev analysing Lynx structure (was temp files)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev analysing Lynx structure (was temp files)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 05:11:43 -0400 (EDT)

980810 Nelson Henry Eric wrote:
>> one project that's been discussed a number of times is an updated look
>> at what environment variables lynx can look at, listing the variables,
>> what they impact etc.  As far as I am aware, this,
>> along with a look at preprocessor symbols, are both works
>> that could always use someone taking a look.
> Interested, but zero time.
> A start might be to complete & polish up Klaus's "docs/README.defines".

good suggestion for a start, tho' it's a bit technical.
we should be aiming at a subdirectory  /program_docs ;
it will get put together if people contribute what bits they can.

and can we all try to change the Subject whenever we change the subject?
it makes searching the Archive much easier (mutter, grumble, smile).