Re: lynx-dev Re: SUGGESTION: New feature for LYNX (fwd)

From: Frank Altpeter - IS Internet Services
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: SUGGESTION: New feature for LYNX (fwd)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:51:05 +0200

Hello Al Gilman !

I'm responding to <address@hidden>,
that you wrote on Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 09:49:41AM -0400:
> Humblest apologies.
No problem, nobody is perfect :-)

> I am familiar with using user:pass userinfo in ftp URLs and
> did not realize that it is unimplemented in Lynx for http URLs.
> I should have read the "Supported URLs" section of the Help,
> where this sort of thing is discussed.

Well... my question now: is there a chance that this feature will be
implemented in one of the future lynx versions ?

Greetings
        Frank Altpeter

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik einfach erklaert, Teil 55:
"Fachhaendler" == "Student, 24 Jahre, Geologie (vormals Informatik),