Re: lynx-dev Bug Report

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Bug Report
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:47:45 -0400 (EDT)

980812 L.D. Abraham wrote:
> I found a bug.  Lynx v2.8 ignores the "<br>" html code.

Lynx collapses multiple  <br>  tags into  1  for some reason,
which no-one has ever explained to my satisfaction:
i have never been able to find a justification in the HTML rules.
you can change this behaviour in the configuration file  lynx.cfg ,
but if you are using a public freenet version,
you may not have that access, tho' you could ask your sysadmin.
if you do have shell access, you can set up your own  lynx.cfg .