lynx-dev lynx: bookmarks: add today's date to entry.

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev lynx: bookmarks: add today's date to entry.
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:50:57 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know about you, but my bookmarks file (single file)
has some 1300 lines in it, and is growing daily.

Whether or not one has one or several bookmark files,
I imagine it would be helpful to have appended to
the title, the date the boomark was added.

Something real compact, eg today might be 13aug98 (er,
13aug1998, I suppose -- although 13aug98 or 13aug04
is certainly obvious enough, especially since we'll all be
dead by the time it becomes ambiguous :-)  )

Anyone agree that this would be useful?
Any other ideas, better ideas, that is?