Re: lynx-dev lynx: bookmarks: add today's date to entry.

From: Roving Reporter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx: bookmarks: add today's date to entry.
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 21:13:24 -0400 (EDT)

Links get old; if you knew what date you made it, you'd have an idea of its
relative trustworthiness. You could also use, if you wanted to, for sorting
which links to check up on.

* Therese Shellabarger      -     address@hidden *
* http://www.concentric.net/~tlshell/   Shalom chaverot! *
* See Deaf Expo at http://www.deafexpo.org/              *