Re: lynx-dev <BR> does not accumulate

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev <BR> does not accumulate
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:10:24 +0100 (BST)

> agent (the lynx browser in our case). Thus the ultimate user of a flexible
> agent could specify how much space to see between entities (paras, etc.)
> and what fonts were to be used for headings, text, etc. so they could best
> read it.

I believe that the latest Netscape supports user supplied style sheets,
although it doesn't have as complete a style sheet implementation as IE,
and might use the CSS1 rules that allow an author to force the style.

Mosaic was also user configurable in these areas - I think Netscape took
this out to pander to people who wanted to misuse HTML as a poor man's
PDF.