Re: lynx-dev Lynx-2.8.1dev20 and DJGPP

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx-2.8.1dev20 and DJGPP
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 07:54:25 -0400 (EDT)

980813 Gisle Vanem wrote:
> Hi, this is my first post. I've come across some problems
> when compiling the djgpp 2.01 port of Lynx 2.8.1dev20:
-- snip --
> S-Lang 1.2+ for DOS still has no mouse support.
> Is anybody working on it? Or else I'd like to have a go at it.
> Who is the primary maintainer of the djgpp port
> in case I have more patches, "complaints" etc.?

as you seem to be new to lynx-dev, here's a bit of background.
new programmers are ALWAYS very welcome!
Lynx has developed to its present impressive state
because people with the skill, time & interest did some coding.
there is a very good co-ordinator, but happily no gurus,
so your contributions are likely to be well received
& if you do something questionable, you won't be dumped on.
please send everything to lynx-dev, so everyone can see it & comment.