Re: lynx-dev lynx dump rm file

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx dump rm file
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:29:10 +0100 (BST)

> I am trying to download some rm files, with the following,
>
> lynx -dump "http://www.server.com/file.rm"; > file.rm
>
> But it keep reporting /usr/bin/play not found. How can I get around this?

You asked for the output to be formatted, and it seems to me that playing
the file constitutes formatting it.

You should be using -source (or using the wget program) and, in any case,
you should not have a sound handler configured in mailcap etc., if you
don't have that sound handler installed on the system.