lynx-dev verbose images

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: lynx-dev verbose images
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:31:01 -0400 (EDT)

I just turned on VERBOSE_IMAGES for hte first time and find
it extremely useful! Don't know why i didn't do this before...

There is one deficiency however:
[IMAGE]-Submit buttons still come out "[IMAGE]-Submit".
This would be easy to fix -- see beginInput() in GridText.c
(search for [IMAGE]-Submit.

Would the person who did verbose images in the first place
be willing to make this change?  I could roll up my sleeves and do
it myself but thought I'd ask first...:)

Great feature!
--le